Draw in apps with Annotations on Meetboard
You can annotate photos, screenshots, PDFs, and in any app or video source using the built-in Annotation tool.
Open, move, and close the Annotation toolbar
To open the Annotation toolbar, tap the Annotation icon in the Assistive menu, then do any of the following:
- Move the Annotation toolbar: Drag the toolbar to any part of the screen.
- Close the Annotation toolbar: Tap to close the toolbar and exit Annotation mode.
Draw with the Annotation toolbar
In the Annotation toolbar, tap the pen or marker tool, then write or draw with your finger or one of the included touch pens. While drawing, do any of the following:
- Change the color of the pen: Tap the pen tool icon in the toolbar to change between black, blue, green, and red colors.
- Change the color of the marker: Tap the marker tool icon in the toolbar to change between yellow, orange, blue and green colors.
Erase a mistake
To erase a mistake or delete all the annotations do one of the following:
- Erase with your hand: Scrub over the mistake with your palm or fist.
- Erase with the clean-up tool: Tap the clean-up tool icon to erase all of your annotations.