How to Set Up Samba File Server on Your Windows 10 Devices?
If you want to share files across different operating systems on Meetboard®, you need to set up Samba service both on Meetboard and your personal devices.
However, you may encounter connecting issues with Windows 10 version.
This short guide is to help you solve the setting issue on your Windows devices.
1. Firstly, go to the System Settings menu on Meetboard, and open the “SAMBA Service” setting.
2. Check “SAMBA” to start the service.
3. Then, go to your Windows device and open the “Control Panel” setting.
4. Click “Programs and Features.”
5. Click the “Turn Windows features on or off” link.
6. Expand “SMB1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support” and check “SMB1.0/CIFS Client.”
Once following the above steps, your SAMBA Server will be working.
If you want to know more settings and functionality of Meetboard, visit Meetboard User Guide.